Considering running Jesus the Game Changer in your church?
Jesus the Game Changer shares how the life and teaching of Jesus changed the world and why it matters (watch the trailer). Many churches have run this series in mid-week groups or church wide, including Sunday Services and found it a great tool both for regular and non-regular church attendees.
What is the church campaign?
The Church Campaign is a specific package we have put together for churches who want to run Jesus the Game Changer. We have developed resources and extra material to cover a six-week series that tackles the following topics:
Week One – JESUS
Week Two – EQUALITY
Week Three – WOMEN & CHILDREN
Week Four – CARE
Week Five – LEADERSHIP
Week Six – FORGIVENESS
Churches who sign up for the church Campaign will receive:
- Digital access to all 10 episodes of the series, all 28 minutes in length (RRP $49.95)
- Discussion Guide available as a free App
- Introduction videos to the 6 topics that the Church Campaign will cover (approx. 6 minutes in length)
- Resource and training videos from Karl Faase
- Sermon notes for the topics being covered
- Children’s ministry program and resources
- Links to children’s song by Colin Buchanan
- Printable prayer cards, invitations, social media images and other resources
- Artwork for a banner
Cost for registering: $60
Physical products such as the DVD, Discussion Guide and Book of the Series can be purchased and added to your order as needed.